ARki helps visualise architectural projects in mixed Reality, so that you can view, share and communicate the design journey with greater clarity.
THREE STEP PROCESS
Create Interactive Visualisations in Augmented Reality
- DOWNLOAD ARKI: ARki is available on iOS and Android
- IMPORT YOUR MODEL: Import 3D Model directly into the app from Gdrive, Onedrive or Dropbox.
- SHARE MODELS: View Your Projects in mixed reality, and share the models through Private Distribution.
- Import Models - ARki supports standard 3d files formats including .FBX
- AR/3D Mode - Mixed reality allows on-site visualisation so that models can be located in-situ.
- Scale models in AR - Visualise models at any scale using AR.
- Layers - Create dynamic presentations with Multiple 3d Layers
- Realtime Shadows - Create realtime shadows with interactive lighting
- Offline storage of models - Store models on your own device so that you can access models anytime.
- Private sharing of models - The projects are easily distributed to all users via the app for remote viewing.
- Compatible with iOS and Android - For easy public accessibility and distribution of projects.